Event Postponed16th March 2020
It is with a heavy heart that we have to postpone the Convict 100 planned for Saturday 2nd May. Over the weekend it has become apparent that this decision was unavoidable due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The event is not cancelled, just postponed, to Saturday 1st of August, 2020.
We’re passionate about our events and don’t take this decision lightly. We want to be out there riding as much as you do. However, the well-being, health and safety of our participants & community comes first and is of the utmost importance to us.
All registered participants will automatically be transferred to the rescheduled date, you do not have to do anything, your entry will automatically be rolled over. If you cannot make the rescheduled date you will be eligible for a 100% credit to a future Maximum Adventure event of your choosing. Alternatively our normal refund policy will be in place for the rescheduled date.
If you have any further concerns or questions, we kindly ask that you email HERE in the first instance. We will do our best to respond in a timely manner, but ask that you be mindful that our small Customer Service team will be experiencing higher than normal inquiry volumes. For that reason, responses may take 3+ business days.
We thank you for your continued support.