Pricing & Categories
Early Bird Entry
*A $1 plus 2.5% processing fee applies
Age Categories – Male & Female
The 44km Course is open to all ages with only two Age Categories available:
- Junior (11-17yrs) – Only available in the 44km course. Refer to Notes below, if you would like to participate in a longer distance.
- Adult (18 & over)
The 68km / 100km Course is open to all ages with the following Age / Bike Categories available:
- Open (18-29yrs) – 68km / 100km courses
- Senior (30-39yrs) – 68km / 100km courses
- Veteran (40-49yrs) – 68km / 100km courses
- Masters (50-59yrs) – 68km / 100km courses
- Grand Masters (60+) – 68km / 100km courses
- Single Speed (All Ages) – 68km / 100km courses
- Cyclocross (All Ages) – 68km / 100km courses
- Electric (eMTB) (All Ages) – 68km / 100km courses
- Elite (All Ages) – Only available in the 100km course
- Age categories are determined by your age as it stands on race day.
- Riders under the age of 18 years can enter the 68km or 100km event, however, this is up to the discretion of the race director. Please email [email protected] requesting permission to enter and state your experience/capability to ride the race distance.
- There must be at least 3 people in the category for prizes (1st Place only) to be awarded. This includes both age categories and special categories (Single Speed, Cyclocross & Electric).
- Trophies (1st, 2nd & 3rd Place) will be awarded to all categories, even if there are less than 3 people in the category. This includes age categories and special categories (Single Speed, Cyclocross & Electric).
- If you are registered for the single speed, cyclocross or Electric (eMTB) category, you are not eligible for age category prizes therefore please choose your category carefully.