EARLY BIRD: 4/12/23 – 3/1/24
STANDARD: 4/1/24 - 3/4/24
FINAL: 4/4/24 - 1/5/24
The 44km Course is open to all ages with only two Age Categories available:
- Junior (11-17yrs) – Only available in the 44km course. Refer to Notes below, if you would like to participate in a longer distance.
- Adult (18 & over)
Note: You can use a single speed, cyclocross or Electric (eMTB) mountain bike for the 44km course, but all Electric (eMTB) mountain bike competitors are not eligible for age category prizes (Junior & Adult only) for the 44km course.
- Open (18-29yrs) – 68km / 100km courses
- Senior (30-39yrs) – 68km / 100km courses
- Veteran (40-49yrs) – 68km / 100km courses
- Masters (50-59yrs) – 68km / 100km courses
- Grand Masters (60+) – 68km / 100km courses
- Single Speed (All Ages) – 68km / 100km courses
- Cyclocross (All Ages) – 68km / 100km courses
- Electric (eMTB) (All Ages) – 68km / 100km courses
- Elite (All Ages) – Only available in the 100km course
- Age categories are determined by your age on race day.
- Riders under the age of 18 years can enter the 68km or 100km event, however, this is up to the discretion of the race director. Please email requesting permission to enter and state your experience/capability to ride the race distance.
- Elite Riders – Overall winners will be determined by gun time in the Elite rider category. Riders in the Elite category are also eligible for a bottle drop for each of the Aid Stations on course, full details to be released in the Event Program prior to the event.
- Age and special category winners will be determined by ‘chip’ time NOT gun time.
- There must be at least 3 people in the category for podium prizes to be awarded. This includes both age categories and special categories (Single Speed, Cyclocross & Electric).
- If you intend to ride an e-bike in the Convict 100 your bike must meet the definition of an e-bike permitted in National Parks under the NSW Road Rules. If riding an e-bike please make sure you register for the appropriate category NOT your age category.
- If you are registered for the Electric (eMTB) mountain bike category, your results will not appear in the Overall category section. Your results will appear only in the individual category for the Electric (eMTB) mountain bike distance you completed on the day.
INCLUDED IN YOUR RACE ENTRY
- Entry into the event
- Fully marked course manned by race officials
- Personalised race plate
- Feed stations stocked with water, fruit, lollies and more
- Professional First Aid and medical support on course and the event centre
- Professional Electronic Timing with full category results
- Podium Prizes
- A great day out
RESULTS & PRIZES
Preliminary results will be available at the finish line during race day. The timing crew will have a computer available at the timing tent where you can look-up your results. These results are preliminary but will give you an idea of your standing.
Full Race Results
Full results will be up on the event website in the week following the event. We will try our best to have the results up on the website by Monday – please bear with us if that is not the case.
Prizes will be awarded to podium placegetters in each category. There must be at least 3 people in the category for prizes to be awarded. This includes both age categories and special categories (Single Speed, Cyclocross & Electric).
PRIZE GIVING PRESENTATION
A prize-giving presentation will be held (registration area) at 1:30pm for all categories.
There will be professional photographers out on the track taking care of all the action shots. Your photos will be available for viewing a couple of days after the event here.
You will receive an email when the images are ready for download, details will also be published on social media.